Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Qarshi Research International
Each participant shall be obliged to abide by the following terms of conditions:
- Acknowledge that Terms and Conditions of Proficiency Testing may change at any time.
- Assure your laboratory is capable of performing required testing prior to enrolling in the PT.
- Treat proficiency test items in the same manner as the majority of routinely tested samples.
- All participants can use their routine method of analysis.
- Pay the participation fee in advance (The fee covers receipt of samples, preliminary report and final report).
- Submit the results to QRI, in the manner specified, by the due date mentioned on the protocol (provided with the samples).
- All data and information received by QRI from participants will be considered as confidential.
- All reports and the data cannot be published in any form without permission of the QRI.
- Lab is providing EOI with detailed instruction please complete Performa and send back to QRI.
- In exceptional circumstances when a regulatory authority requires PT results to be directly provided to the authority from QRI then the results will be provided to the authority with information to participant.
- In exceptional circumstances when an interested party requires PT results to be directly provided to them from QRI then the affected participant is also informed about this requirement in written to get consent.
- QRI can provide technical staff having experience of on-site sampling and preservation of samples in variety of industries.
- QRI will supply sample containers to client at collection center with appropriate preservatives necessary for accuracy and precision of results. Client is responsible for its return in proper condition.
- If sampling is carried out by client, QRI neither accept responsibility for the authenticity of the sample provided/ truly representative of any batch or stock nor should its analyses report be deemed sufficient evidence for applicable regulations.
- Pick up fees will be additionally paid by client for on-site sampling.
- Minimum Sample Size will be followed as mentioned in the quotation or agreed on Test Request Form.
- All samples received in QRI will be appropriately stored and processed in accordance with requirement of ISO/ IEC-17025.
- Normal Turn-Around Time (TAT) for routine analyses is 3-10 working days. However, Turn-Around Time (TAT) will also depend on the type of tests/ Parameters required and number of samples. Failure analyses, product reformulations or other special projects like personalized environmental monitoring may take up to 2 weeks or long.
- Retest of the sample can extend the defined Turn-Around Time (TAT) depending upon the availability of the sample provided.
- Additional Express Service fees will be charged for the urgent analysis when coordinated and depends upon laboratory personnel availability, parameters to be tested and instrumentation availability.
- Consult the QRI prior to sample Submission to determine normal Turn Around time (TAT) for a particular analysis.
- Our standard terms of payment are to be made 100% in advance.
- Payments are accepted by cross cheque /cash in favor of Qarshi Research International (Pvt) Ltd.
- QRI reserves the rights to change the prices at any time without prior notice.
- Whenever the client deems necessary, a quotation will be tendered by QRI including sample size, on-site sampling, sample handling and type of samples.
SAMPLE RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
- Samples are retained for varying length of time in accordance with testing requirements.
- Normal holding time will be 15-days (perishable products / samples: 3-days) after submission of a report of analysis and then discarded.
- If it required that sample be kept longer than 15 days, QRI is to be informed at the time of sample submission.
- Hazardous sample (carcinogenic) will be returned to the client after completion of testing analysis at the client expense.
- No hazardous material will be retained by QRI.
- QRI will not accept radioactive material or known explosives.
- All results reported by QRI relates only to the items supplied by the party/client without any prejudice.
- In case of dispute or claims to the authenticity of the report, the laboratory records of analyses will be considered final. All such disputes must be brought to the notice of QRI in written form within a period of 15 days after the issuance of report, no claim is acceptable after due date.
- Client will receive original hard copy of report detailing results, test methods and other data as soon as the project is completed, submission by e-mail (.pdf) considered where applicable.
- The contents of test report cannot be used for any advertisement or publicity of products.
- The contents of test report cannot be used as any legal evidence or prosecution.
- Test reports should not be reproduced except in full, without written approval of the laboratory.
- QRI will not be responsible for loss or damage to samples for reasons beyond its control.
- Maximum liability in case of any error or omission will be limited only to the net amount invoiced for the project in question.
- QRI also reserves the rights to accept or reject any sample for analyses without assigning any reason.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- All results of analyses and other samples/clients related information are kept strictly confidential.
- As a policy, results will neither be communicated on phone or e-mail nor handed over to un-authorized person.
- QRI will make every effort to ensure that all test and reports meet its quality policy with precision and accuracy.